1. What type of photography does Karism Photography do?
At the moment Karism Puerto Rico Photography is doing Destination Weddings, Local Weddings, Engagements, Family, Maternity & Me Sessions.
2. Do Karism Photography have different packages?
Yes! Karism Puerto Rico Photography have different packages for Destination Weddings, Local Weddings and Engagements.
3. What if the weather is bad the day of our session? (Lifestyle Portraiture Only)
We can re-schedule to the next available day that works for both of us.
4. How long does it take to see my images after the session? (Lifestyle Portraiture Only)
It would take about 3 – 4 weeks.
5. How many photos should I expect to receive from my session? (Lifestyle Portraiture Only)
You will receive between 30 – 50 images per hour for your photo session.
6. How long does it take to see my images after the wedding?
It would take about 6 – 8 weeks.
7. How many photos should I expect to receive from my wedding?
You will receive between 50 – 70 images per hour for wedding events.
8. Do you charge traveling fee?
Depending on where the wedding or the session is going to take place, traveling fees may apply.
9. What should I wear for my session? (Lifestyle Portraiture Only)
Click on this link to read more: What to wear?
10. Do you retain the copyrights of the images?
Yes! Karism Puerto Rico Photography legally retain the copyrights to all the images. If your package includes full resolution digital images we will provide you with a print release which allows you to print as many images as you like.
11. Do you reserve the right to publish the images?
Yes! Karism Puerto Rico Photography reserves the right to use photos for marketing, advertising and self promotion. This includes use on the website, blog and submission for use in bridal magazines.
12. How long do you store and keep my images?
We will store images for 3 years after the client receives all goodies for example: albums, dvd’s, digital downloads, etc. It applies to weddings and engagements.
13. When will I get my album?
Once you approve the final design of the album, it will take about 6 weeks for Karism Puerto Rico Photography to get the album from the company; then we will ship or give it to you. Please have in mind that the albums are custom-made and they take a little longer in the making.
14. What method of payment do Karism Photography accept?
Karism Photography accepts payments in cash and…